View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #11
LJS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
and the Customer care/SGS "independent ""trial"" review" of my facility and practices on Monday. Like there's nothing else more pressing with Chrysler right now but hire an outside company to evaluate us poor saps?
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this review from SGS has put me in such a bad mood I feel like I want to start kicking trash cans. We are at 106% MSR, our sales volume over 08' is actually up about 39%, we are profitable for the year, our CPS is in the upper 90's. Now the last thing I need is some guy who has probably never sold a car, more less ran a dealership coming out here and he's gonna tell us how to run something that my family has built and sweated over for twenty four years?

I guess I am really getting grouchy in my old age, but I feel a scene coming on like in The Godfather when Tom Hagen goes to California to talk to the big movie producer for Johnny Fontaine and they are sitting having dinner and the movie producer starts yelling at Tom calling him some slang names for an Italian and telling him to "get the hell out of here".
LJS is offline   Reply With Quote