View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
brad.vv

i sell dodge and when it comes to trucks, im all dodge. but i drive a 1991 mitsubishi 3000gt. mitsubishi's most powerful production car of all time with awd twin turbo v6 320 hp. mitsubishi is my favorite car company and with the evolution 10 now being released in canada i can see they're sales going up. the evo itself is the best modern day japanese performance sport compact.(obviously the 2010-11 gtr is the best japanese sports performer). mitsubishi has the best warranty in the business with 10-5-5 correct me if im wrong i may very well be. i live in edmonton and i read in the paper we drive more mitsubishi's per capita then anywhere else in the world. mitsubishi built they're first production car in 1935 and i truly believe they have the best engines today. if they can build a suv or perfect the outlander they could take that market. grand cherokee's are an awesome suv but people want import. my auntie just bought a lexus. drop the eclipse cuzz people who want fast drive the evo. perfect the galant into a luxury car. just fine tune the line-up a bit and sales will go through the roof...also lets see that mitsubishi RA hit the sales floor soon...sorry for the long post. i just really believe in mitsubishi...
brad.vv is offline   Reply With Quote