View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Bob Stone Freeway Auto Center sold.

We have recently closed on the sale of Bob Stone Freeway Auto Center located in The Dalles, Oregon.

The cluster of dealerships (Subaru, Chevrolet, GMC and Buick) was sold to the Tonkin Group based in Portland, Oregon.

The Tonkin Group is the largest automotive dealership group in the Northwest region. With their latest acquisition, the Tonkin Group owns and operates 19 franchises!

We thank Brad and Eddie Tonkin as well as Bob Stone for the opportunity to be of service.

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with you the seller’s comments after the closing:

“I have been in the automobile business since 1955 and knew that if I were to succeed it would be due to honesty, integrity and hard work. Over this lengthy period, I have owned several stores and bought and sold them personally. However, in today’s business climate, I found it much easier to engage someone with a great deal of experience, honesty, integrity and who worked very diligently to consummate the buy/sell transaction. Moshe Stopnitzky and his Company, Performance Brokerage Services, did an excellent job.”

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 01-06-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote