View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chevrolet dealership in Illinois sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Sterling Chevrolet in Illinois.

The sellers were Rick Steenbock and Jason Hachmeister.

The buyer was Lee Schreiber.

We wish Lee Scheiber the best of luck with the acquisition.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

I would like to take the opportunity to share with the readers comments made by the seller and the buyer after the closing:

From the seller:

"My partner and I were hesitant to use a broker, however we are so glad we did. Jason Stopnitzky was very professional every step of the way. A true sense of knowledge in every conversation we had. He was on top of the transaction from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Jason and the team at Performance Brokerage Services. The amount of effort which they placed on our transaction helped ease us through a difficult process". - Rick Steenbock

and from the buyer:

"Jason Stopnitzky was incredibly valuable in helping both the buyer and seller through the buy/sell process. He was able to help both parties reach a mutually beneficial agreement. He was respectful, knowledgeable, and determined through the entire process. The challenges for a first-time buyer are daunting, but he was there with valuable information each step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services for anyone looking to buy or sell their business." - Lee Schreiber
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote