Thread: 7 years past
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 05:39 AM   #1
steve_biegler

Default 7 years past

Well another year has passed.

7 short years ago 789 letters were printed and delivered to UPS for overnight delivery. I'm going to guess many dealers didn't sleep well that night, I know I didn't.

The lawsuits that are going on have been so slow most everyone involved will have conveniently forgotten most details or have died by the time anything will be even remotely close to an end.

People keep saying "Let it go". Well I can't and I won't! My son would have been a 4th generation dealer. I feel the sorriest for him. I will never forget the mental and financial struggles that the government and Chrysler put my family through.

Well enough of that..........Tonight at 9:00 PM central time, I will raise a glass in honor of those 788 other businessmen that had their lives and their families and employees lives changed forever by no fault of their own. And we cannot forget our GM brothers that met the same fate only in a different way.

So Join me at 9 with a glass of your favorite beverage. I will be saying a prayer for all of "The 789".
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote