View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 12:31 PM   #4
bbdrew

I'm a former Honda PM, but I can tell you that Honda Motor Co. has some of the best training for PM there is out there. A few years ago they offered a Parts Financial Management workshop, they went into detail on how to read the financial statement and ways to impact the business. I would recommend getting signed up for those. Honda also had a M.A.P. program (Management Action Program) not very many PM did it, but it has great information and you're able to access it through I.N. Honda's web training is a joke, but their webinars and workshops are well worth it, even if you have to pay for it out of your pocket, they are worth it.

"reading the financial statements, calculating break even points, viewing total parts inventory etc." Financial Statements= see below, viewing total parts inventory=It depends on your DMS, each is a little different. May want to start by asking a thread that is visited more if anyone has X for a DMS, then start asking the information your looking for. Additionally, a lot of DMS systems have books or online training resources you may want to look into reading up on.

Feel free to message me. I've been away from Honda for 4 years now, but I'll help anyway I can.
bbdrew is offline   Reply With Quote