View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #8
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondo View Post
20 a month?! Holy cow--we're shooting for 90 this month. I definitely missed some of the more interesting times for MB (and the car business in general), where there was no negotiating and anywhere between 15-20% margin in new cars. One guy here has a Rolex the dealership gave him for selling an average of like 7 new cars a month for a year. Thankfully, however, I started right as the economy was picking back up and at the age of 25, I didn't really have any bills/built up my lifestyle. At any rate, I'm just happy to be in the position I am--this job has drastically transformed my life in just two years.
That's awesome. It's great to hear from someone who's new to the business and enjoys a job that has transformed their life.

Concerning the number of Mercedes members on the forum, myryan55 make a valid point that there hasn't been too much activity from other people who work at a Mercedes store. That said, Google indexes this site everyday and the more content that's here the more people it will attract.

I just added a thread to the Mercedes section concerning their Unlimited Mileage Certified Program. It sounds like an awesome program from a sales perspective. If you get a chance it would be great if you'd add to that thread and share your experience of how customers respond to the program and whether the Unlimited Mileage offer is increasing traffic/sales.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote