View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #129
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
You know its great to see things moving along but its been 6 years and 5 months since some of us got our "thanks but no thanks" letter. The President that was behind the Auto Task Force is almost out of office after two terms, and a judge finally decides that this was wrong? During depositions I'm sure most of the major players in the whole thing will not be able to remember what happened (it was a long time ago, you know) even though it would be fun to watch them squirm.

As far as settling out of court, would the freedom of information act allow those payments to be kept secret?

Even I am getting a little tired of all of it, and I NEVER thought I would say that. Then again every May 13th I will get revved up again.
I'm inclined to agree.

The process has been so long and drawn out that I think the topic ends up being one that fades away as a result of apathy and fatigue.

Clearly this is an example of "Justice delayed is justice denied."

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
Seems we have less and less of the posters that were around 6 years ago. Oh they still pop in once in a while but nothing like before. To bad, very smart guys.
I think a big part of the forum's decline in activity is on me - I haven't done anything to promote the forum in years and I haven't added as much content as I used to.

I still think there's a need for a website like DealershipForum but that's a discussion for another thread...
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote