View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:42 AM   #6
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
Great to see you back.

To answer your question, I doubt any justice will ever come about. Shortly it will be a decade since that fateful day. Most have forgotten about it unless you were directly effected. I have heard that there have been a few depositions of some involved, no details and I understand that, but this has just moved to slow.
Thanks for the update.

I agree that the legal process for the OLDCO Dealers has moved too slow - it brings to mind the old adage "Justice delayed is justice denied."

While I never met Old Jeep I got the impression he was a hard working entrepreneur who garnered a large portion of his identity from his business. I'm guessing that he didn't just own a Jeep Dealership, it largely defined who he was and when it was taken away because Chrysler failed as a company and had to go bankrupt it must have been difficult to comprehend.

Concerning the short attention spans of the American consumer, I wonder if that's unique to our Western culture or whether other societies throughout the world have the same trait?
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote