View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 02:59 PM   #65
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Wilson Motors of Bellingham, WA Sold

We are proudly announcing the sale of the highly respected Wilson Motors in Bellingham, WA.

After several decades of ownership, Mr. Rick Wilson sold his Mercedes Benz and Toyota dealerships to Mr. Al Monjazeb.

Performance Brokerage Services facilitated the transaction. What a pleasure it was to work with these two gentlemen.

Rick Wilson has retired. Al Monjazeb who owns several dealerships in Washington and California will undoubtedly carry on Rick's legacy in town.

As I do at times, I would like to share with the readers post-closing comments by the buyer and the seller.

“I was extremely satisfied with your involvement throughout the transaction and FIRMLY believe that your ethical work assisted your client and myself to have a very smooth closing. Needless to say in my 35 years of business, I have bought and sold dealerships and its people like yourself that give our industry strength by demonstrating and practicing ethical and first-class treatment of both parties. I would highly recommend your firm to do business with and look forward to new ventures through your company.” - Al Monjazeb, Buyer

“I have the utmost respect for Moshe Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services. My dealings with Moshe have been more like dealing with a friend. His honesty and integrity are beyond reproach. And he gets the job done!”
- Rick Wilson, Seller

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote