Thread: A decade past.
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 04:45 AM   #1
steve_biegler

Default A decade past.

A decade ago the letters were drafted and sent with UPS to 789 dealers that were about to lose their life's work. It's so hard to believe it has been 10 years since that tragic day. I know the 14th is the day we recieved the letter but I will always remember the date on the top of the letter as the date of the final decision.

The trial with the government has ended. From what I've seen so far the dealer's attorneys did a wonderful job. Much of the trial is boring to listen to but I have decided not to jump ahead, I don't want to miss anything.

I plan on adding to this post in the next few days. In the mean time I plan on doing as I have done in past years! At 9:00 PM Central time tonight I wish you would join me in a toast to all of the dealers that were effected by this theft of our personal property by our government and "business partner" Chrysler. Choose a beverage of choice and raise your glass to those that have passed, those that have been strong enough to move on and to those of us who can't.

Thanks to X-man for keeping the forum up for us to keep in touch.
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote