Thread: Wiadvisor
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar1979 View Post
This a great addition to the service write-up. It is not a diagnostic tool, advisors will not/should not be doing diag. on the drive. Advisors will have first knowledge that there are software updates available an can add those to the repair order. Plenty of times have I seen 2,3,4,5, or even 6 updates on a vehicle as much as 1.2hrs. added to a repair order that could have been done at the last visit that was over looked by a tech. Advisors that have missed required services, recalls, RRT'S, vehicles leaving with incorrect tire pressures, inaccurate pricing. This addition is HUGE we need to embrace it and take advantage of it. Dealers are expected to be above all the competition and this is a tool to help us!
Wow, you seem to be pretty enthused about Chrysler's new Wiadvisor.

I've done a little bit of digging and it appears that Dealer-FX is the vendor for the wiADVISOR and I'm guessing the "wi" stands for "Walkaround and Inspection."

As before, I love new technology but I hope this isn't something Chrysler ends up forcing on their dealers. I'd also be curious to hear what the monthly fees are? Personally, I hate monthly fees and I wonder why a product like the wiADVISOR would have to be updated monthly.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote