View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Rod Barajas

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadillaCricket View Post
Hello there, I am Cricket Staggs... I know it's a weird name, could be worse... Hehe I Have been in the Sales Department of a GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Buick store in Missouri since 2003, and Have ran the Finance Office as well as still mainly selling cars since January of 2007...

I enjoy the job, but don't enjoy the "sleezeball salesguy" image that everyone seems to have of us... (we are a 3 salesguy dealership in a small town and we don't pull any crap or scams or anything)

Other than that, I am from a large family and have a Wife and kids of my own, though almost all of them are grown up... They aren't my Biological kids, I am only 27....

Anything else you want to know, ask.....
Welcome to the Forum Cricket!

The whole sleezball salesguy thing is a urban legend...Just remind people with all the information online for example Invoice, buy rate, incentives and Kelly blue book...The person who is lying in the negotiation is almost always the consumer in the name of good negotiation...For example I have good credit, no late payments, I have nothing to put down, my trade is in perfect condition.

Look forward to your post!

Rod
Rod Barajas is offline   Reply With Quote