View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Another dealership sold in Arizona

We closed on the sale of the Volvo dealership in Tucson, Arizona.

The sellers were Rocky and Mike DiChristofano and the buyer was Rami Yanni.

We represented the sellers in this transaction.

I would like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the comments of the sellers and of the buyer post closing:

"It was a pleasure working with Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services on the Tucson Volvo deal. This was our first out of state acquisition and it went extremely well and smooth. You handled it very professionally and I must say, the time you took in preparing the sellers was exceptional and an experience we have not had in the past. I appreciate that you were always very prompt in responding to me and providing all the documentation we requested and answered all of our questions. I look forward to working with you again in the near future." - Rami Yanni

"I want to thank Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services for helping my brother and I with the sale of our families’ dealership. He was referred to us through a fellow dealer and we could not have asked for a better representative for our family. From the moment we started talking to Jason about representing our store, he made us feel comfortable and handled all the details with incredible confidence. There wasn’t one time when we called him to help us through any situation with the sale that he was not available. His dedication to the business and our family is not often found today. Should we ever find ourselves in this situation again needing to sell a dealership, rest assured Jason is our man." - Mike DiChrisofano

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote