View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 11:51 AM   #12
The StraightShooter

There was so much fraud and theft that took place. The initial list was larger than 789. CFC intervened because they could not afford or did not want the losses. That's why you had stores such as Ken Zangara and White CJD who were already bankrupt not be part of the cuts. Similarly, Krebs Dodge was on the list but miraculously were allowed to remained open. Worse, CFC went to their floorplanned stores that were cut and demanded a walk away extortion amount of money for future charge backs and losses. They forged assignment of assets forms and would not release UCC liens unless you paid them. It made getting floorplans near impossible after you were cut. They were mining data from DMS and CRMs too and calling customers to tell them their dealer had closed even when they did not. Also, look who got terminated points. Look who eventually was given a top spot at McClarty Sanders. It was a gigantic fraud. I am forthright that many of those people at Chrysler and the Treasury deserve to die agonizing and painful deaths. Unfortunately I don't see much justice out of the case. The government can be found guilty here but that doesn't mean money for anyone. Look at the AIG case. Also if you look at Chrysler and GM dealer network in the 10 years after the bks you can see it fully contradicts Urban Sciences testimony and reports. I pray for everyone that at least discovery on this trial will be made public. These were rotten human beings

Last edited by The StraightShooter; 04-07-2019 at 12:02 PM.
The StraightShooter is offline   Reply With Quote