View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #6
TORGY

I emailed the reps for Hyundai once again today with a few suggestions,which will probably will fall on deaf ears. but you never know.

Here are a few things that I believe would help us out as dealers.

Give the dealers the option to receive the new model kits or not, and give discounts (10-15%) to those dealers who opt in.
Larger dealers would probably purchase more start up kits generating close to the same sales that you are already getting with selling one kit to every dealer.

Offer different packages that the dealer can choose with different discounts to each level of kit that you order. (We know what we sell)
This will help everyone with in all areas with less product returns to process, meaning less revenue being spent.

Also Hyundai should take any unsold product back on a special policy adjustment without effecting the dealers accrued return allowances. Don’t make the dealer responsible for the returning of unsold accessories that they didn’t want to begin with. Were basically having to buy these parts twice, and that is not right any way that you look at it.

Please forward my concerns on to your team, for review.
TORGY is offline   Reply With Quote