DealershipForum.com

DealershipForum.com (http://www.dealershipforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Automotive Discussions (http://www.dealershipforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Two dealerships sold in Kingman, AZ (http://www.dealershipforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3549)

Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services 12-09-2013 12:31 PM

Two dealerships sold in Kingman, AZ

We have just closed on two transactions in Kingman, Arizona. Side by side dealerships, Chevrolet-Buick and a Honda. The dealerships were sold by Cliff Findlay Auto Group and his partner, the Nolte family.

The new owner is Jim Flynn. Jim has been in the industry for many years as a General Manager, and these two stores will be a new experience for him as an owner.

We of course wish Jim the best of luck in this new chapter of his life.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

I would also like to share the buyer’s testimonial regarding my son Jason who handled the transaction:

“At 58 years of age, and the pending sale of a dealership I had been associated with for 29 years as the General Manager, (ironically, sold by Performance Brokerage Services) I was faced with a decision as to whether or not to seek employment elsewhere or jump into the deep end of the pool and buy my own. A lifelong dream of owning my own store became a reality when I closed on the purchase of not one but two franchised new vehicle dealerships. I am now the proud owner of Kingman Chevrolet-Buick and Kingman Honda, located in Kingman, AZ. I am convinced that this would not have been achieved without the assistance of Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services. Jason guided me through the arduous process, working diligently with both manufacturers as well as providing direction and references to individuals that helped facilitate my applications. He never wavered in his commitment to make my dream come true. He was a settling influence, remained focused throughout and knew when to back off when faced with obstacles that ultimately arose during the negotiation and approval process. On many occasions I was dissuaded by others from pursuing my dream but Jason kept pushing and encouraging me to continue. I wholeheartedly recommend the entire Performance Brokerage Services team as they truly provided exceptional assistance in this purchase. They share the same passion for the automobile business as we in retail. Jason’s optimism was infectious and was the settling influence needed to eventually close the deals.”

XDCX 12-09-2013 01:48 PM

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

Additionally, what an outstanding testimonial for your company and Jason Stopnitzky provided by the buyer, Mr. Jim Flynn.

It's great to hear a first-hand report of a General Manager who gets to achieve his dream of ownership and it's inspiring to hear that Jason played a major role in guiding Mr. Flynn through a process that's often fraught with frustrations and setbacks.