PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Returns

possum
04-22-2009, 03:15 PM
It might be a good idea to get those Cycle Returns, MRA's, and Cores all in asap! Don't get cuaght with it.

XDCX
04-22-2009, 06:42 PM
That's a great thought, but I wonder if it's too late? How long would it take for a Cycle Return or Core Credits to show up on the Dealer Statement?

If something bad happens to Chrysler, my bet is it happens in 8 days. :(

SHACOS
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Good idea. I've been places where money is scattered all over the Parts department floor in the form of ratty old parts.

I seem to remember it took cycle returns at least two to three weeks to hit the ol' weekly statement. I bet you it's longer now.

littleman
04-23-2009, 07:34 AM
We submitted ours on the 16th of this month (mra). Let you know when or if we get any credit.

possum
04-23-2009, 08:06 AM
We did Cycle Returns, MRA's, Cores, etc last week. Everything was accepted, and shipped back. Payment is usually in 6-10 days, we will let you know when the actual money is in our hands. $$$ ! Keep those debts low.

XDCX
04-23-2009, 08:47 AM
We did Cycle Returns, MRA's, Cores, etc last week. Everything was accepted, and shipped back. Payment is usually in 6-10 days, we will let you know when the actual money is in our hands. $$$ ! Keep those debts low.

Wow, that's a much faster turn-around time than I would have thought.

As before, great advise. Now's the time to keep your factory receivables as low as possible.

possum
04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
One more idea, and I'll quit. We are pulling VINs in stock for RRT's, Recalls, etc and getting them done, in mass. Get all thats due you just in case something bad happens. If nothing does happen, at least your inventory is "clean". Granted, we are pretty small, but so far it has paid several thousand dollars on the Dealer Statement.

XDCX
04-23-2009, 05:45 PM
One more idea, and I'll quit.

These are great thoughts - there's no need to quit. :)