PDA

View Full Version : Gm to front load c4c rebates

dgale
08-19-2009, 07:12 PM
GM announced that they will front load C4C rebates due dealers for deliveries Aug 1 forward up $4000 per deal. This should help us out with the negative cash flow this whole mess has created. Now if they would just get us current with our incentives we would all be a lot happier. I quess we have to keep wishing.

XDCX
08-19-2009, 08:35 PM
GM announced that they will front load C4C rebates due dealers for deliveries Aug 1 forward up $4000 per deal. This should help us out with the negative cash flow this whole mess has created. Now if they would just get us current with our incentives we would all be a lot happier. I quess we have to keep wishing.

Thanks for posting the information - that's great news. :)

Props to General Motors for stepping-up to help their dealers. Based on dgale's information it appears that GM's program is better than what Toyota, Honda and Hyundai have offered their dealers. :thumbsup_old:

F&I Pro
08-20-2009, 05:39 AM
So they are going to "front-load" the rebate, does this mean that when (and if) paid for C4C that's gotta be repaid?

XDCX
08-20-2009, 07:57 AM
So they are going to "front-load" the rebate, does this mean that when (and if) paid for C4C that's gotta be repaid?

According to the story in Automotive News GM will offer an interest-free 30 day loan for vehicles the dealer indicates qualified for the CARS program. The dealer must re-pay the loan after 30 days.

To the extent that GM doesn't know when a dealer is funded by CARS it appears this program could generate positive cash flow for a dealer. :)

XDCX
08-20-2009, 07:59 AM
dgale - Thanks again for starting this thread.

You had the story on the Internet before Automotive News did. :thumbsup_old: